Are You Left To Clean Up After a Traumatic Situation?
Let Us Take Over.
TO ENHANCE THE LIVES OF THOSE THAT TRAUMA HAS TOUCHED
Restoring Lives As Well As Homes and Businesses
911 Knoxville Decon Services is setting new standards for biohazard decontamination cleanup in East Tennessee.
We specialize in biohazard remediation, but more importantly, we’re compassionate about the individuals suffering through a traumatic event, and we strive to restore lives as well as homes and businesses.
Call Now – (865) 505-1600
Paullette and Daniel helped my family during a very difficult time. Their services allowed us to enter and empty out a family member’s home after a death. These folks are so professional and capable and we were treated with such kindness and compassion by Paullette and Daniel. We would not have been able to make it through the last few days without them. We are forever grateful to you both.
Services provided were above expectations. Very professional, prompt & quick to respond to the urgent need of their services. They did not overcharge and were very compassionate to everyone involved in a tragic situation.
In reference to Paulette Thomas, I have known her since 2012. She is one of the kindest, caring, honest, hard working, faithful persons I know. She is simply the best.
Paullette and Daniel were wonderful to work with. Not only did they travel over an hour to the job site, they were able to arrive the next morning. They were on time, did excellent work and worked quickly. They explained the process with us beforehand and their pricing was very reasonable. Most of all we were treated with compassion and caring throughout the process. It was obvious that they really care about helping people, especially in difficult times. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering using their services.
These compassionate professionals took such a load and weight from our shoulders during a time of great sadness and stress for our family. It’s only thanks to them that we could return to our home and begin living life again. I can’t say enough good things about their decontamination and clean up services. They went above and beyond and kept under budget.
I’m not sure that I have ever had a better experience working with a company than I had working with 911 Knoxville. I cannot recommend them enough. They were so compassionate and generous during an extremely stressful and difficult situation. Every single person that helped was incredibly kind and they busted their butts to get as much done as they could. It felt as if friends and family were helping us. I really can’t say enough about how great they are. 10 out of 10, would recommend.
Daniel S. Thomas, EMR
Assistant Director of Operations
Certified Bio-Forensic Specialist
I’ve been in Emergency Services for 5 years and a Volunteer for Knox County Rescue for 4 1/2 years, a Dive Tender for the Water Rescue Team and an Emergency Medical Responder.
My drive in Life has been to help people through emergency medical treatment and vehicle rescue. I came across the local needs of wonderful people that have gone through trauma of different sorts, and knowing my mother was also looking for a new career that would make a difference in peoples’ lives, we decided to team up and start a business that would certainly “enhance the lives of those that Trauma has touched.”
We feel that our team at 911 Knoxville Trauma Crime Scene Decon Services is making a big difference in our community.
Director of Operations
Certified Bio-Forensic Specialist
I have worked in the transportation industry for over 38 years.
I have been living in Sevier county since 1993… Southern Mississippi…
I chose to team up with my son Daniel because we both have the same vision of enhancing people’s lives. By teaming up with Daniel we are bringing to Knoxville and surrounding areas the fairest and most honest Decontamination and Hoarding service possible.
We have been blessed to be joined by our friend Will Steward, Who Also believes in our mission statement..
We designed our mission statement, by understanding the level of stress that comes from someone going thru Trauma of any sort.. who Does not deserve to be used by companies that will take advantage of them and their situation..
We are a very compassionate but a very Thorough family and we would like the opportunity to enhance your family’s
Life as well..
Director of Safety
Assistant Hoarding Field Supervisor
WHY CHOOSE 911 KNOXVILLE DECON SERVICES?
911 Knoxville Decon Services is a family run, local business, proud to live in Knoxville and serve the residents of East Tennessee and surrounding areas. We’ve experienced personal tragedy first-hand and have an understanding about the way our clients feel that many of our competitors simply do not possess.
When you’re already feeling vulnerable, it’s even more important that the company you choose to do cleanup work in your home or business is one you can feel comfortable placing your trust in. We want to be that company for you.
We hold the principles of honesty and integrity in the highest regard and we live our lives and conduct our business by the Golden Rule. We always treat our clients with the compassion and respect we’d want to receive if the situation was reversed.
More Great Reasons to Use 911 Knoxville Decon Services:
- 911 Knoxville Decon Services LLC provides its clients with 5 Million Dollars in Liability Insurance
- Our employees are insured with Workers Compensation.
- Our TCS Technicians are Certified SARS-COVID-19 Decontamination Specialists
- We perform the unique “ELECTROSTATIC DISINFECTION TREATMENT” at no extra cost to you on Bio-Hazard / C-Diff and Vehicle Decontaminations jobs.
- The Owners will always answer your phone calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week, even on Holidays. Your trauma is our 1st concern, let us speak with you at any hour or day.
- Free estimates
- 24 hour service, 7 days a week
- Certified, trained and bonded experts
- Licensed, fully insured and OSHA compliant
- One of our owners will always be on the scene
- EPA approved, hospital grade cleaners and disinfectants
- Special rates for emergency services, law enforcement and military personnel
- No need to fill out a bunch of forms; tell us your insurance company and we’ll take care of the rest
- In the event that your homeowner’s insurance does not cover the biohazard decontamination of your home, we will help you file with Tennessee’s victim assistance department.
- We will give you a safety certificate of completion when the decontamination job is completed.
- No subcontractors used – all our technicians are thoroughly vetted, trained and employed by our company, and our employees are insured with Workers Compensation.
- Most citizens do not know all the local and state protocols for the disposal of biohazard waste.
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
COUNTIES WE SERVE IN EAST TENNESSEE
If your county is not listed, please contact us and we’ll make special arrangements to meet your needs.